- Much improved visuals and UI/UX.
- Options menu to configure your settings on start instead of going into files to do so.
- Camera speed control.
- Color coding groups based on the options menu configuration.
- Audio queues that play when specific protocols appear.
- DNS traffic is now represented .
- Click on a node to query it against your Logstash server.
- Linux, Mac, and Android support.
- VR experience of being able to analyze data in a fun and interactive environment.
- Saving your options menu so that you don’t have to re-enter it every time.
- Improved audio and 3D models.